Friday, October 23, 2015

2015 NBA Blog!! Anyone remember Stephon Marbury eating Vaseline on Skype?


If you have never seen it please go to google and put in "Marbury eats Vaseline."Pretty sure Marbury was huffing glue out of one of his 8 dollar sneakers.    Or someone put LSD in his fruity pebbles.

AnyWho.

I love the NBA.  I follow over 900 former and current NBA players on Twitter, which actually thinking about it makes me depressed.   I've also watched over 20 hours of pre-season hoops.   I'm going to move on before I carve "Brooks was here" on the wall and end it all.

On this blog I will be posting some of the better NBA player tweets, ramble about basketball in the 90's and who has better hops, Kristaps Porzingis or three legged turtle.  

Floppy Socks is a ode to my favorite basketball player, Pistol Pete Maravich.   Forget that the man scored 44.2 points per game while at LSU.  He kicked the bucket on a fucking basketball court.  Your move Jordan.



One of my other favorite players is Boogie Cousins.  His reaction to Tristen Thompson getting 82 million guaranteed was the reason why I got the NBA league pass.  Oh, and he hates George Karl.  Throw in a little Rajon Rondo and you have a abortion recipe that should be worth the cost of NBA league pass.

My main focus for this blog is that even non die hard NBA fans will enjoy it.   If all else fails, I'll hop on Skype and eat Vaseline.

No comments:

Post a Comment