Sunday, October 25, 2015

 One of the things I like to check out before the NBA season starts is the Over/Under win totals for each NBA team.   I picked 7 out of the bunch that I feel are the best odds for the 2015 season. (via oddsshark.com)

1.) Spurs 57 Under-Poppovich is a legendary coach but the man takes great pleasure in fucking with gamblers and fantasy basketball owners.  He will also sit his starters and demand that you be the power bottom in the relationship.  Most NBA beat writers claim that if you do not love the way the Spurs play that you simply don't know basketball.  They can eat a bag of giraffe dicks.  The Spurs are boring as fuck.  Grantland writer Zach Lowe watches Tim Duncan highlights with his pants off.   No disrespect to the Spurs, Game respects game here but I'd rather watch Wheelchair Bowling on ESPNU4.

2.)Knicks 28.5 Over- I should preface this by saying that I am a Knicks fan.  Realistically, I think they will be fun to watch and with 39 or 40 games.  Which should be a 2 seed in the East

3.) Heat 47.5 Under-I had the Miami Heat as over 47.5 a week ago.  That is before I watched two of their pre-season games.  Erik Spoelstra has his hands full trying to figure out how to mesh all of the personalities on his team.  And it will probably take him till the all-star break

4.) OKC57 Under--not confident about this one.  Baring injuries the Thunder are one of those teams you have to watch.  If they are healthy.  Plus Durant in a contract year, Russel Westbrooks athletic ability and newly signed Center Enes Kanter who plays street-ball defense, is a must-watch.
5.)Pelicans 48 Over-I'm drinking the uni-brow kool aid here.  

6.)Jazz 42.5--I love watching the Jazz.  I love the uniforms.  If Jerry Sloan came out of retirement, it would be a easy pick of the over.  Since that's never happening, I'm taking the under.  Hope I'm wrong.

7.)Kings 39.5--Boogie Cousins is quickly becoming my favorite player.  And if you mix Rajon Rondo with a underpaid Boogie who is looking to wreck everyone in his path has me taking the over.


Numbers you need to know: If you lost 30 million dollars gambling on sports, you  would still be a better sports bettor than Charles Barkley.



No comments:

Post a Comment